Enjoy personalized group tours around the beautiful Wellington and Wairarapa regions curated perfectly to suit you!
Visit Lake Ferry and the fishing village of Ngawi, and discover stunning views of the rugged Palliser Bay coastline, a destination not to be missed when exploring the Wellington region. Enjoy a close encounter with the largest fur seal colony in the North Island. Visit the Cape Palliser lighthouse, and on the way home stop in charming Martinborough for a world-class wine tasting. We stop for lunch at Waimeha.
This tour promises unforgettable memories of New Zealand’s diverse scenery.
• Visit a seal colony – the largest in the North Island
• Explore a Lord of the Rings site at Kaitoke
• View the beautiful Cape Palliser Bay Lighthouse, and if you are feeling fit walk the 252 steps to the top.
• Enjoy a scrumptious lunch
• Delight in wine tastings in Martinborough.
Wednesday 20 November - Necessitatibus Perspiciatis Omnis Repudiandae
Sunday 20 January - Ut Quo Numquam Sequi